Available Job at KLMU Kota Kinabalu new mini campus at Wisma Times Inanam, Kota Kinabalu
We are Malaysia’s leading education & training organization, which comprises of a nationwide group of colleges, a university college, a leading international training franchise and a solution provider. Our Company is now on an aggressive expansion mode and we seek suitable candidates to fill the following vacancies in our Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College.
Culinary Arts Lecturer
- To teach students at diploma level Culinary Arts.
- Develop lesson plans from the approved curriculum.
- To prepare the teaching & learning materials.
- Deliver the lessons according to the lesson plans.
- Assess & evaluate students’ progress.
- Preparing and marking of examination papers.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Culinary Arts or related professional qualification with a minimum CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Minimum 1 year working experiences in teaching at tertiary level are most preferable.
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills with strong command in spoken and written English.
- Possesses initiative, the ability to think independently and a passion for academic excellence.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in the relevant industry are most preferable (Chef de Cuisine, Pastry Chef, Food Menu Planner).
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in addition to excellent performance based incentives and opportunities for personal & career development.
Interested applicants are invited to apply through Jobstreet.com or alternatively submit detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with passport-sized photograph (n.r.) by post/fax. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
* Please indicate the position at the top left corner of the envelope.
COSMOPOINT SDN BHD (226112-K)
Ground Floor, Wisma Sachdev,
16-2, Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur.
Attn: Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Tel : 03-2694 9455
Fax : 03-2691 4079