Ekuinas of Cosmopoint 2012

The new owner of Cosmopoint and KLMU Group. The Ekuinas Group. 90% of Cosmopoint Group share were belong to Ekuinas Group. The remaining 10% of the share remain to Dato’ Idrus . Hope the new MOU will bring more fortune to Cosmopoint Education Group and for the students of Cosmopoint Malaysia. By: Sayed Alwi laudin Marketing officer at Cosmopoint and KLMU Kota Kinabalu Sabah.
For more information log on to: http://www.cosmopoint.edu.my

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s